Tuesday, January 29, 2008

haiku 4 u.

Don't ask why, but I've spent the past couple hours going through the archives of my old college email address. There's some pretty priceless stuff in there. Aside from the epic letters I wrote during my unfailingly boring summer internships (mostly to Alex), there are also several amazing freak-out letters I wrote to my Mom. I guess college was hard, wasn't it?

I even found a haiku that someone (who reads this blog) once sent me:

In my class notes I found a haiku I wrote for you:

you smell like cabbage
i wish you would take a bath
once in a while

There's also an elaborate picture of you drowning, caught
between a pride of lions and a pirate with a nuclear cannon.
Methinks I should have paid better attention in class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee. A pride of lions.

Julia said...

Pirates with nuclear cannons, ha. What would Pape do?